To get started on Deepblu:
- First you should set up a Deepblu account using Facebook or your email address.
- Personalize your profile with a profile picture and a cover photo. Write a short bio of yourself, choose your certification level and set any specialties you’ve achieved.
- Search for your friends and send them a buddy request. Find other interesting divers and follow them.
- Make a post on your timeline, or create a digital dive log for your last dive. Interact with other Deepblu users by liking, sharing and commenting on their posts.
- Read an article on the Featured Page, comment on a post on your Following Page, or browse through the dive logs of other divers on Live.
- Join a discussion group in the Deepblu Community, or create your own.