Adding Dive Spots on Web: Let’s Break it Down Real Easy
Adding dive spots is crucial to letting people know where you are, what you do, and what you can show them. As such, we’ve made the process of marking them easy for you.
Here’s the score:
- Check the database to see if your dive spot is already available? To check you can search in the search bar at the top or use the drop-down menus to select country, region, and dive spot. Is it there? Great! You can choose it.
- Not there? Time to create a new dive spot. Zoom to the location you want to tell people about. Click the “add a new dive spot” pin and drop it on the map.
- Provide a region and a dive spot name. Press “add.”
- Define depth, visibility, and a description to the site.
- Add photos and video, press save, and you’re all set.
With that, you’re on your way. Don’t forget to keep adding up-to-date photos, videos, and other things that make you stand out from the crowd.