Can I Edit My Log Drafts Using a Computer?
- Navigate your desk computer or laptop to our app platform deepblu.com
- Click ‘Log In’ in the top right corner
- Fill in your log-in details or use Facebook to log in
- Click on your profile icon or name in the top right corner
- Click on the ‘Dive logs’ button; You will now see all published dive logs
- Click on the ‘Drafts’ link below; You will now see all your draft logs
- Click on ‘Edit raw’ to edit a log and press save when you’re done
You can also edit your already published logs by going back to ‘Dive Logs’. Each log has a three-dot button in the upper right corner. Click it and then choose edit. You can now edit a published log.