How Can My Instructor Digitally Validate My Log?
If your dive instructor, divemaster or dive guide has a Deepblu account, they can verify your dive logs to make them official, just like stamping or signing a paper dive log in real life, but minus the runny ink and the soggy paper. Simply create a dive log and tag your instructor just as you would for your dive buddies.
Before getting your log validated, make sure you and your instructor/guide are buddies on Deepblu. Second, make sure that your dive instructor/guide has been verified as a Dive Pro on Deepblu. You can tell if they have been verified by the Dive Pro badge on their profile picture.
To send a validation request to your dive instructor/guide:
- Click Validation Request.
- You will see a list of your Deepblu buddies and instructors. Scroll down through the list to find your instructor or dive guide.
- Select your instructor from the list by clicking their name or profile picture.
- If it is a training log, select This a Training Log.
- The drop-down menu will allow you to select the certification level.
- Press Done.
Your instructor will receive a validation request which they can then accept or deny. You will receive a notification once your dive log has been verified.