Create a Post in a Group
Participating in discussion groups is a great way to meet new people and to keep in touch with dive buddies you meet along the way. You can also learn a lot from other users’ unique experiences and in-depth knowledge of all things diving and ocean-related.
To create a post in a group:
- From the top of the group timeline, click on the text box and type in any words you would like to share.
- To add a video to your post, click the video icon at the bottom of the text box and select a video file from your computer (files must be in MP4 format).
- To add an image to your post, click the photo icon at the bottom of the text box and select an image file from your computer (files must be in JPEG or PNG format).
- If you want to share a link from another website, copy and paste the link into the text box.
- Next, choose the topic for the post. This will determine which timeline the post is displayed on.
- When you are ready to submit your post, click Post.