Become a Verified Dive Pro
Become a Verified Dive Pro on Deepblu
If you are a certified divemaster, dive instructor, or another professional-level diver, you can be verified as an official Dive Pro on Deepblu. Once verified, Dive Pros are able to validate and sign the dive logs of the divers they teach and guide. Verified Dive Pros are identifiable by a special Dive Pro badge on their profile.
To apply for Dive Pro status:
- Click the upside-down triangle icon in the top right corner of the screen to access the dropdown menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click Edit Profile.
- On the Edit Profile page, next to Dive Certification, click the pencil icon and choose a professional-level certification. We consider professional-level certifications to be equal to or above the level of Divemaster.
- Enter your certification number.
- Upload a picture of the information side of your certification card.
- When you have finished, press Submit.
When completed, a request for verification will be sent to the Deepblu Community Team. It may take 2 to 3 working days for us to confirm your new status. Once your professional status is verified, you will receive an email from Deepblu confirming your new status.