Post to Your Timeline
Your timeline is where you can see your posts displayed in chronological order. Currently, you can create four different types of posts on your timeline: a text post, a photo post, a video post, or a link to an external website. You can control who sees your posts by choosing a privacy setting for each one.
To create a post on your timeline:
- From the top of your timeline, click on the text box and type in any words you would like to share. You can also create a post from the text box on the Following Page.
- To add a video to your post, click the video icon at the bottom of the text box and select a video file from your computer (files must be in MP4 format).
- To add an image to your post, click the photo icon at the bottom of the text box and select an image file from your computer (files must be in JPEG or PNG format).
- If you want to share a link from another website, copy and paste the link into the text box.
- Next, choose who you would like to see the post:
- Public posts will show up on the Following Page of your buddies and other Deepblu users who follow you. In addition, public posts will be accessible to any user who visits your profile page.
- Buddies means that only yourself and your buddies will be able to see the post on your timeline. Additionally, your post will only be displayed on your buddies’ Following Page.
- Private posts are not displayed to anyone and are visible only to yourself.
- When you are ready to submit your post, click Post.